In Washington , DC on October 6th 2011 a group of like minded people of conscience will come together to support a simple yet profound cause. As of September 22nd 2011 the Bibiyan Family Philanthropic foundation has announced its financial and moral support for this noble cause. Says co-founder Thomas Allen Bibiyan “It’s time the politicians got a reality check. I stand in solidarity with those protesting in Freedom Plaza against the corruption and cowardice seen in today’s so-called leaders.”
We Stand With the Majority of Americans: Human Needs, Not Corporate Greed
A large majority of the American people consistently support the following agenda:
- Tax the rich and corporations
- End the wars, bring the troops home, cut military spending
- Protect the social safety net, strengthen Social Security and improved Medicare for all
- End corporate welfare for oil companies and other big business interests
- Transition to a clean energy economy, reverse environmental degradation
- Protect worker rights including collective bargaining, create jobs and raise wages
- Get money out of politics
The government, dominated by elite economic interests, is going in the opposite direction from what the people want. The American people’s agenda is our agenda. For more see: The American People Could Rule Better than the Political and Economic Elites.
You must be logged in to post a comment.